I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I know I did. For those that came to the R8 Retreat, I hope you were blessed by the sermons, discussions and fellowship. For the ladies, we wrestled with a very difficult topic. For many of you, it was the first time you had heard about egalitarian versus complementarian. I pray that I did the topic justice and that you were able to grasp the theological concepts behind the two viewpoints. Most of all, I pray that you continue to wrestle with what the scriptures says about the biblical womanhood. Feel free to ask me any questions at R8, phone call or an email.
I wrestled with the topic for many years, fluctuating back and forth with what I wanted and God's perfect design and plan for us. Below is an article taken from the Desiring God website, written by Wendy Alsup on complementarianism.
http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/confessions-of-a-conflicted-complementarian
No comments:
Post a Comment