
http://tradeasone.com/
Mission
Our mission is to use sustainable business to break cycles of poverty and dependency in the developing world. We all have a conscience, and we want to give people the chance to use it when they shop.
Story
It was at this point that God began to reveal to me that His heart breaks for the poor. I learned that his heart aches for a broken world – broken in so many ways that I couldn’t see from the aircraft cabin at 39,000 ft or from the fast lane – broken spiritually, socially, environmentally, economically. That the poor, at the bottom of this pile, have a very special place in his heart and his intentions.
As I immersed myself both in God’s broken heart for the poor and the sorry statistics that define much of the developing world, I knew I had to do something...
No comments:
Post a Comment