Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Book Lists!

50 Books the Desiring God Staff is Reading Right Now

............


Books I'm reading now:
1. Prodigal God - Tim Keller
2. Tale of Two Sons - John MacArthur
3. Biblical Preaching - Haddon Robinson
4. Why We're Not Emergent - Kevin DeYoung & Ted Kluck (almost finished!)
5. Good to Great (re-read) - Jim Collins
6. Death By Love - Mark Driscoll

I need to mix it up a bit over the summer and read some...
A. Biography. I bought The Power Broker a while back and really want to read it. Thankfully, its only 1344 pages.
B. Fantasy. I've never read Lord of The Rings - I feel like I'm missing out.
C. Old School. City of God by St. Augustine has been on my shelf since IKEA began making shelves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just bought a copy of city of God this weekend =P