God-Centered College Ministry Raising God-Centered Student Leaders
genius marketing... for all you non-coffee drinkers out there, now you have coffee that's not coffee.
I would be all over that actually. The benefits of coffee without the taste.
Without the taste? I love the taste of coffee. I like the taste of Rockstar better. I immediately feel happier upon the taste of that carbonated bliss.
and the kicker.. added vitamin D for the workaholics who never see the sun.
my office has no window :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
genius marketing... for all you non-coffee drinkers out there, now you have coffee that's not coffee.
I would be all over that actually. The benefits of coffee without the taste.
Without the taste? I love the taste of coffee.
I like the taste of Rockstar better. I immediately feel happier upon the taste of that carbonated bliss.
and the kicker.. added vitamin D for the workaholics who never see the sun.
my office has no window :(
Post a Comment