Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Listen To Me

Sermon of the Week

Here's the deal. Approximately every week I'll post a "Sermon of the Week."

Sermon of the Week: "The Call to Courage" by Crawford Loritts at the 2008 Desiring God Conference for Pastors.

"There is an epidemic of weakness that is sweeping into the church. The culture is infiltrating the church, leaving us fearful of leading and making decisions."

I definitely agree with that. My hope for R8 is that we develop courageous leaders that take on challenges and persevere in adversity.

I especially encourage you to listen to this message if you're a guy since he's addressing an audience that is nearly all men. (If you're a girl, there's good insight into the courageous leadership you should look for in a guy.)

There is a lot of good stuff in this message, but if I had to give a five word summary it would be this: MAN UP. HOPE IN GOD.

No comments: